Actually, I’m not that sorry.
- Girl in my class: Yeah my brother and his housemates have pictures of Natalie Portman everywhere.
- Class: *laughs*
- Me: I know these guys who have a cardboard cut out of Karen Gillan
- Class: *silence*
- Girl: Who the fuck is that
1. Ummm So I hear you kids like Britain on this side of the internet? I have relatives in Scotland and Ireland, and I’ve visited both places collectively about… 15 times. I love it, it is my second home. I haven’t been there in so long though, I cannot wait to get back.
2. I’m a beast at all kids of British Accents. And Irish. Which I decide to speak with at random times.
3. I’m a substitute teacher. I let the kids watch Adventure Time when there is no lesson plans.
4. Lol this is super random but my hair was red once.
4. When I was like, 10, I had this random moment of achievement where I played my violin at Carnegie Hall in NYC with my school (big huge school, teachers all over the world). Which is crazy because famous as shit people have done stuff there. (Must be an indication of my inevitable impending fame)
5. Oh god this is long! I’ve replaced all usage of the word “God” in curse words with the word “Doctor” because I believe in the message Doctor Who sends infinitely more than I believe in a all seeing all knowing guy who just really really likes humans and wants to protect them at all costs… Wait… that sounds familiar. I also say “What the Dalek?!”
6. On that note, Doctor Who truely changed my life. It just makes me think about all that is out there, and how I will never see it. Which is why maybe if we will the Doctor into being, he will come and take all our adventurous souls off to all those far off places. And I say adventurous souls, because anyone who is a Doctor Who fan has to feel the same way. If you don’t, you are lying.
7. I love to be creative! Singing, youtube skits, writing. Actually, if you live in the NYC/NJ area, I’d love to do a “How to Pick Up a Fangirl” youtube skit, for my blog of the same name, kind of like all those “Shit say” videos. I have all the creativity but none of the resources. If you have the resourses, GET AT ME.
8. Um I am running out of anything remotely interesting here. My room is orange.
9. I go to Kean University to be one of those people who teach kids things (High school kids). Anyone else go there? Holla at me, bra.
10. I have about 65 books in my room. Boy 65 books really doesn’t look like much. I need more.
And here ends this thing where you were probably like “TL;DR”
Ah well. At least it took up some of my time, thank you Miss Doomsday.
And for those who did read it,